Planning a Class Reunion can be a daunting task. The Lee’s Summit Educational Foundation can help your reunion planning run more smoothly and save you much time along the way. Here are some ways the Lee’s Summit Educational Foundation (LSEF) can partner with you to help you plan a memorable event!
- Reach more classmates by posting your class reunion information on the school district’s reunion webpage, the Foundation’s Alumni webpage and the Foundation’s Facebook page. Register your reunion at the school district’s page and we’ll make sure it is advertised in all three areas listed.
- Looking for classmates? The Foundation will provide reunion organizers with a list of current, registered classmates in the Foundation database.
- Trying to figure out the best place to start with all the reunion planning details? We will provide a Reunion Resource Planning Guide to reunion organizers free of charge. It contains local venues, caterers, bar service vendors, DJ services, photo booths, hotels/motels, golf courses, etc. Think of this Reunion Resource Planning Guide as a one-stop shop for your reunion needs!
A FUN WAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR TODAY’S STUDENTS
You received a great education in Lee’s Summit and it helped provide you with a solid foundation upon which to build your future. You now have an opportunity to give back and help today’s students receive that same great education. Each year, alumni donations help fund classroom grants that give students more hands-on experiences and provide them with a competitive edge. Please consider partnering with us in the following ways:
- If you are a reunion organizer, please provide us your latest class contact information document. We will keep it updated so it is ready for use at your next reunion. Please e-mail that attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in our Class Challenge where individuals in each reunion year make personal contributions which provide classroom grants. Just some friendly competition between reunion classes … ALL to benefit students!
- Participate in the 50/50 Raffle at your Reunion. Fifty percent of the proceeds go directly to benefit students in the classroom and fifty percent is given to a winning classmate!
Please let us know how we can partner with you! We are here to help! For more information, please contact Sheryl Franke, Foundation Director, email@example.com or 816-986-1015.