Friends of the Foundation
The Foundation’s annual Friends of the Foundation sponsorship program is a key fundraiser each year. With community support through Friends of the Foundation, we are able to provide thousands of dollars for classroom grants, enhanced technology and student scholarships.
Your involvement matters. Your contributions count.
By joining our 2018-19 Friends of the Foundation Community Program, you will touch the lives of nearly 18,000 students in the Lee’s Summit R-7 School District. Your generosity will provide opportunities for students to stretch their minds and inspire their creativity.
We invite all individuals, businesses, families and alumni to join our Friends of the Foundation program. The program’s roots are firmly established on the following guiding principles:
- Compassion: Philanthropy is a personal expression of compassion and gratitude for the things people care about most. We care about our children and desire the best education for them. We understand the difficult challenges in education funding. But, we know as we work together, we will raise additional funds for top-notch educational opportunities. Together, we can make a difference.
- Connection: Since 1993, the Foundation has connected generous gifts from donors to classroom needs. These curricular connections make all the difference in creating powerful learning environments. Together, we can continue this tradition.
- Community: The greatness of our schools and community are firmly rooted in working together. Through generous community contributions, the Foundation is able to provide classroom opportunities that otherwise would not exist. Together, we can strengthen our schools, our neighborhoods, our town.
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Your support is essential in providing enhanced educational opportunities for our students. We appreciate our commitment to educational excellence, and we thank you for choosing the Foundation as one of your charities of choice.
Please let us know which Friends of the Foundation sponsorship level best fits you or your organization.
- Ambassador: $10,000
- Superintendent’s Circle: $5,500
- Benefactor: $3,500
- Leader: $1,500
- Scholar: $600
There are two easy ways to sign up:
1. PRINT: Download and print out this Friends of the Foundation Brochure 2018. Drop it in the mail. Perfect.
2. ONLINE: Go here to select your Friends of the Foundation level and select your online payment plan (One-time gift, Recurring gift or a Pledge with Installments).
For additional information or questions, contact Sheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.