Taste of Lee’s Summit
Make plans now to attend the Lee’s Summit Educational Foundation’s popular Taste of Lee’s Summit! This premiere community event highlights generosity, food, fun games and exciting silent and live auctions. All money raised goes right back into classrooms to support students in our Lee’s Summit R-7 Schools. Next year, 2018, marks the Lee’s Summit Educational Foundation’s 25th year of providing funds to support and enhance educational opportunities.
Here are a few Taste of Lee’s Summit details:
- DATE: Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 6:00-9:30 pm.
- LOCATION: The Pavilion at John Knox Village
- RESTAURANTS: We will have more than a dozen local restaurants offering a delicious array of food choices.
- AUCTIONS: Hundreds of wonderful Silent Auction items PLUS an exciting and memorable Live Auction will be vying for your bids.
- TICKETS: Tickets will go on sale in December. BUT mark the date on your calendar now!
YOUR HELP: This event, designed to benefit students, would not be possible without the help of MANY passionate community members and volunteers like you. If you can help with ANY of the following, please contact email@example.com
- I would be glad to serve on the Planning Team.
- I have an awesome auction item I’d be glad to DONATE to this wonderful cause.
- I’ve got a fun idea/concept you might want to incorporate into the evening.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at our birthday party on Saturday, March 3, 2018!